The purpose is to test and support innovative art ideas, to solve important social problems and to provide arts advocacy to expand opportunities for artists to catalyze the importance of arts in our society.
The specific objectives and purpose of this organization shall be:
· to test and support innovative art ideas
· to solve important social problems
· to expand opportunities for artists
· to catalyze the importance of arts
· to provide arts advocacy
· to sponsor, host and/or participate in events and activities that may promote the arts and/or our mission.
This corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.